Hello everyone, It's me Mike Lewis aka the JesusPainter . This is a place to talk about worship / ministry through the visual arts. Feel free to contribute.

Monday, October 31, 2005

My Family




I wanted to do a little post about my family. Anne and I have been married for almost 4 years, this picture was taken the night that we got engaged. We have 2 dogs Ruby (black lab) and Koko (chocolate lab). We spend a lot of time together since Anne comes on the road with me. Anne is a RN (nurse) and she worked in the ER for a few years but now she is taking some time off. She just finished a forensic nursing degree (yes, just like CSI). For fun we usually just sit around watching our dogs wrestle or watch movies. We also like to play frisbee golf and go camping. Here is a picture of the Dogs. If you look close you can see a lizard on the screen, they love lizards. By the way, everyone in Nashville needs to be on the lookout for us because we will be moving your way in Feb. See ya then.