Hello everyone, It's me Mike Lewis aka the JesusPainter . This is a place to talk about worship / ministry through the visual arts. Feel free to contribute.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Saddleback Purpose Driven Worship Event

I recently performed at Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, CA. I was a part of the Purpose Driven Worship Conference. I painted on the main stage during a general session with the Saddleback worship band and I facilitated a workshop on how to effectively incorporate the visual arts into a worship setting. A few guys that I met on the road in Cali came down from Bakersfield, Jeremy Vinson was the guy in charge. They did an incredible job leading worship in my breakout session. There was a 3 man crew using a guitar, banjo, and accordion. They used the different types of instruments to create a really cool sound. Feel free to comment below with any details if you were there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home