Hello everyone, It's me Mike Lewis aka the JesusPainter . This is a place to talk about worship / ministry through the visual arts. Feel free to contribute.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Sacrifice Journal

The Sacrifice Journal is finally out and I am thrilled at what a great job the guys at Standard Publishing did. The idea came from parents constantly telling me that their kid is a great artist but all they do is sit around drawing cartoons. This book is filled with about 1/3 blank pages, 1/3 graph and ruled pages, and 1/3 scenes from the life of Christ and devotional thoughts. It is full of my artwork which was mostly designed specifically for the book. I have already heard stories about kids being able to benifit from the journals. If you want to know more they are available at the webstore click here. If you have one of these and want to share anything about the book please comment below.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read this on anoother blog, I thought you might want to see it. Some kid is talking about his journal.

"i got this cool journal book thing with art in it about Christ. ya. it i freaking sweet. this artist is called the Jesus painter or something like that. his art is awsome. check out his website at www.jesuspainter.com. its the coolest journal i have ever got. ok its the only journal i have ever had. except for this one...ya."

http://www.livejournal.com/users/pizza_boi18/7856.html

12:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just purchased this journal for my son. He has been carrying it around for a few days now. Thanks for taking the time to develope this book, it is great for Brian (my Son) to have a reminder as to why he is so gifted.

11:56 PM

 
Blogger The JesusPainter said...

Awesome

11:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are sold out of these at the moment, I am working on either a reprint or a new OneWay Journal.

Mike

9:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home