Hello everyone, It's me Mike Lewis aka the JesusPainter . This is a place to talk about worship / ministry through the visual arts. Feel free to contribute.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Rules

What are the rules?

So far I have the Blog settings pretty loose. I don’t force you to become a member to post comments. I have set it this way so that anyone can contribute their thoughts. There will be many young people visiting so we need to keep our posts appropriate. If you have any questions about what you want to write just email me the idea and I will decide. If anything bad is posted I will try to remove it within the hour. If you see stuff that is bad and think that I have missed it please email me immediately. If too many people take advantage of the loose settings I will change them but for now we will try it this way. The only other rule is to enjoy yourself. If you have a problem with someone’s opinion, BE NICE. It is fine to politely disagree but keep things constructive. Anything intended to hurt anyone in any way will be removed immediately (especially if you are making fun of my spelling).