Hello everyone, It's me Mike Lewis aka the JesusPainter . This is a place to talk about worship / ministry through the visual arts. Feel free to contribute.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Start Here

Welcome!


This thing is brand new as of October 30, 2005 so if you visit tomorrow and no one else is here it’s not because I don't have any friends. However if you visit 3 months from now and I am the only one writing stuff than it will be evident that I don't have any friends. So please contribute. The reason I put this up is so that you guys can share with me and the world at the same time. I get some really amazing emails and I would love it if other people could benefit from the stories that I receive on a weekly basis.

What am I expecting?

I don’t really know, it’s up to you guys. I hope that we are able to give people examples of how the visual arts are impacting worship and ministries around the world. I will also be writing little blurbs about events that I attend so if you happened to be there it would be awesome to hear from you. If you have new ideas or if you are an artist we want to hear from you. If you need prayer there will soon be a spot for you. If you have any of the JesusPainter stuff (posters, prints, books, videos, or shirts) and have a cool story about it put it in writing.

Have fun,

Mike